Friday, May 6, 2011

Freeeeeedoooom!

Do you all remember that scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson was being tortured and then with his last breath he shouts 'freedom'? Our last test of the semester is over so that's the expression of our class right now. At least until summer classes begin.

Now, it's time to pack and plan for the flight back. I'll be taking my Robbins Pathology textbook with me to get a head start on the summer course. It looks like we'll be doing a whole chapter everyday for 7 weeks straight.

So, I expect my next posts to come from California rather than West Virginia. It's time to celebrate.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break Forrest!!! You deserve it, you've done extremely well!!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherie! See you when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness. Let me know when you get back, and we can hangout!

    ReplyDelete