Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 Tests Down, 1 To Go

We just had our anatomy test today. I've got a better feeling of my performance on this one than the anatomical techniques test on Monday. The only test that's left to study for now is pathology.


I got my cholesterol read this morning at the student health center and even though it's not too good, I'm not surprised. It's always been high for my whole life, but this time it's lower than my usual level.

Total Cholesterol: 210 mg/dl
Triglyeride: 163 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol: 35 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol: 143 mg/dl
TC/HDL Ratio:  6.0
Glucose: 90 mg/dl


Since I'm going back to California this summer break, I've been moving a lot of my belongings over to a kind classmates' apartment. I must have walked 10 miles or so today, so that's gotta be good for my health. Too bad I can't exercise and study at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. When do you get to find out your grades?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say that we should know before summer classes start. It would be awkward to start summer classes without realizing that you had already failed in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isnt too high. If I remember correctly under 200mg/dl is ideal, so you are not that far of the mark. Though your ldl is really high, which threw off your ratio.
    I just realized too that I will be seeing you at the end of the next week, can't wait to hangout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my cholesterol has been over 200 mg/dl ever since junior high school. That can't be good.

    And yes! We do need to all get together and hang out.

    ReplyDelete