Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reunited in Japan

It's been a long year and a half, but it's good to finally be reunited with my fiancee, Hanako. Deciding to go to graduate school and work hard and study hard for two years is well enough on its own. However, it's also because of the goals and experiences that we want to attain outside of school and work that we do our best. Being able to achieve our professional goals in many cases helps us to achieve so many other goals in life. For me, being together with Hanako again is one such example.

January 1st will bring a close to the year 2012. In reflection, there are so many things that my classmates and I were able to accomplish this year, but there are still many goals and achievements yet to be made in 2013.

May the New Year find you all a little closer to achieving your goals!


2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations to you and Hanako, Forrest!! I'm so happy for you that everything is working for you and you are achieving your dreams- you certainly have worked hard and completely deserve it!!!

    I wish you and Hanako the best of luck and prosperity in your new life together! (Tears of happiness!)- Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for everything Cherie! I'll continue to rely on you yet, so this isn't any form of good bye.

    ReplyDelete