Friday, December 21, 2012

Pass!

It has been a very busy past couple of days with last minute studying, unpacking, cleaning and organizing. But, perhaps the most important news is that I can now be considered a ASCP certified pathologists' assistant. It is great to have the burden of the exam lifted from off of my shoulders. I will still be very busy with cleaning and organizing all the way up until my trip to Japan. I still have to deal with the headache of USCIS and their frustrating immigration process, but it's good to be able to tackle different tasks one at a time.

I still have much work and meeting of family and old friends left to go, so this post will remain short. Thank you everyone for all of your steadfast support. The pages of these two years have turned and now what remains is the real meat of the story that is left to be written.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again, Forrest! Good luck with what's to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gary! I'll need to draw on your luck again but I'm looking forward to what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Forrest!! I knew you would do it- now fingers crossed for everyone else, Good Luck to everyone! Cherie

    ReplyDelete