Monday, July 23, 2012

First Week at Thomas Memorial Hospital

Other than what I've already written about my first day here, I can't say that I have much to add. Which is a good thing. My progress at work is going smoothly and I enjoy being able to work with all of the nice people together with my knowledgeable and entertaining classmate.

This is a test week and I have been brushing up on my anatomy. It has seemed like ages since I have learned the brachial plexus and the forearm and hand muscles. It's really going to be a mind-boggle for the final certification exam. I am a fairly self-motivated person so I am sure that my studies little by little will sufficiently prepare me for the exam, but it's still not going to be easy.

I wish I had more to say, but everything is going along just fine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment